Bathroom remodeling offers a lot of great benefits, including boosted home value and improved functionality of the space. No matter what kind of bathroom remodel you’re planning, it’s important to take some time to think about remodel décor in Tyler, TX to get the best final result from your project. Keep reading for some tips and tricks to help choose décor for a bathroom remodel so you’ll be as happy as possible with the finished product.
Choosing bathroom décor
There are lots of different décor elements that go into a bathroom remodeling project. Here are some different types of remodel décor to consider, and some tips to make it easier to choose the best options for your Tyler, TX project:
- Countertops: There are several different options for bathroom countertops, including marble, granite, laminate and quartzite. All of these materials are water resistant and ideal for bathroom environments. These materials come in many different colors and styles to match other remodel décor in Tyler, TX. Laminate countertops are the best choice if you are on a tight remodeling budget, while granite and marble are good choices if you’re focused on choosing beautiful materials that will last a long time.
- Flooring: The flooring can make a big difference in the way your bathroom looks. Tile is the most common choice for bathroom flooring, but there are a lot of other options, including hardwood and laminate. Typically, the larger the tile, the less expensive it will be to install. On the other hand, small tile can create a lot of great visual interest in a bathroom. It’s important to weigh the aesthetic benefits and the costs of different materials when choosing a flooring option for your bathroom.
- Cabinets: Bathroom cabinets serve important functional and aesthetic purposes. For a modern look, choose open shelving to store towels and toiletries. Go with rich neutral cabinets with lots of hidden storage if you want a bathroom that maximizes functionality and organization.
- Backsplash: Backsplash offers a great opportunity for adding color and design to a bathroom. Choose backsplash that coordinates with flooring tile, or opt for something completely unique as a visually striking accent for your space.
- Fixtures: Fixtures like sink handles and shower heads are great for accenting décor in the bathroom. Dark metal fixtures are useful for accenting bright tile and walls while lighter metals can be effective for complementing modern or contemporary décor.
- Lighting: The right lighting can make all the difference in a bathroom. In addition to bright overhead lighting, it’s a good idea to add softer lighting sources that can create cozier and more dynamic lighting in the bathroom.
Hire a bathroom remodeler today
Make your vision for your bathroom remodel a reality with help from a professional bathroom remodeler in Tyler, TX. At Canfield Construction Management, we are proud to offer comprehensive construction and remodeling services to help our clients achieve the results they want for their homes. As an independently owned business, we are committed to providing the best customer experience and highest quality services possible. Get started with a consultation and quote by giving us a call today.
Categorised in: Bathroom Remodeling
This post was written by Writer